Sunday, June 19, 2011

Back on track, I hope!!

Hello again,  Sorry for the long gap between posts.  I had a bit of a health problem which  ended in a couple of days in hospital.   Although this was well over 2 weeks ago and I am fine now,  it is very hard to get going with regular posts once you have stopped.  Also our  wireless Internet connection are  a bit dicey.  I will try and do a quick catch up with our travels up to date.  Bendigo here we come. 
Thurs 26th to  Fri 27th May,  We left Shepparton  to travel to Bendigo, planning to spend at least 2 nights here so we could have a look around.  It has been many years since we were here before.  We took ride on the old tram to look at the tourist sights.
                                                            Bendigo city sights tram.

                                                            Large  cathedral, Bendigo.

No comments:

Post a Comment